At JARE ATP we offer a range of CPD options to colleges, schools and universities for their staff to gain, in a structured way, the chance to update and/or improve their skills in aviation teaching and understanding to benefit their own students.
Our Boeing B737 Trainer & Aviation Centre at Bournemouth Airport is where all our CPD Courses are held and typically run for 1-2 days for each module.
The key CPD we offer is:-
Air Cabin Crew
Aviation First Aid
Airline Customer Service Agent
Aviation Customer Care
All options are built around the UK/EU Occupational Standards and EASA/CAA rules, regulations and practice in Aviation and include the following for successful completion of a CPD programme:-
- Pre-Course work before any CPD training
- Practical Activities on our B737 aircraft
- Theoretical training
- Testing of core skills via short tests and assessed observation
- Feedback and Q&A Sessions
- Completion Certificates for CPD achievement
To find out more contact Andrew N.S.Easton Head of CPD, on 01202 582354 or e-mail Andrew at: email@example.com.
J.A.R.E. Airline Training Partnership
Standard Terms and Conditions – applicable to CPD programmes
1. All CPD sessions booked between an institution and J.A.R.E. Airline Training Partnership (J.A.R.E. ATP) are subject to these terms and conditions. Our Invoice is the contract document when we enter into an agreement to offer our CPD programmes and the services offered are included in our invoice.
2. All costs agreed must be paid immediately in full & promptly on the due dates on all invoices via a Pro Forma Invoice we raise, to secure the date(s) chosen – late payment may result in penalty interest charged at 3% over Barclays Bank plc base rate. ALL charges are PLUS VAT. Our standard terms and condition for payment are on a ‘payment with order’ basis.
3. Payment of the CPD costs can be made by cheque – payable to “J.A.R.E. Airline Training Partnership” or by BACS/CHAPS directly to the J.A.R.E. ATP bank account.
4. Once a date(s) is confirmed the Day(s) is/are guaranteed for that/those day(s) only – any switches of Day(s) are subject to availability & a charge of £250.00 for less than 4 weeks notice & £125.00 for 4+ weeks notice all PLUS VAT. There are no refunds available at any time for cancellations or where numbers for a planned CPD session drop below the levels agreed/envisaged and/or any other reasons and the amount paid and/or invoiced for in advance will still be due in full.
5. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings in any series of bookings if we deem it appropriate and we will give notice in advance of our decision in writing, usually via e-mail.
6. In some of our CPD sessions we take digital images of participants completing their activities which we send on to institution using our facilities for their use; we retain the absolute right to withdraw our right to their use by third parties at any time as we deem fit. The images we take are always presented on a complimentary basis only and we will always retain the copyright for all images taken and they remain JARE ATP property.
7. These terms & conditions may be altered or added to at any time by JARE ATP and we accept no liability for any errors, exceptions or omissions howsoever caused – will we however take all reasonable steps to ensure their accuracy.