Based at Bournemouth Airport
Exceptional Aviation Resources ~ Fantastic Practical Activities ~ Outstanding Value for Money
Let JARE ATP train your students to the AVIATION GOLD PROFESSIONAL STANDARD airline and airport employers are looking for in their new recruits.
An investment in one of our training days isn’t expensive for you and your students – it’s priceless!
Now you can utilise a complete aircraft with a range of interactive facilities instead of having to use an airline mock-up cabin or part of an aircraft in addition to your own resources for all your aviation programme requirements.
Also please watch our Video/DVD by selecting the JARE ATP DVD button on our website browser to see our facilities in action.
Apart from the Airline & Airport activities listed below we also offer a range of scenarios for Uniformed Public Service activities which can include:-
1. Classroom Preparation – team forming and duties preparation
2. Hi-Jack – a range of interactive roles to play out this scenario including Krav Maga Terrorism training
3. Crash Landing – a wide range of scenarios to role play with detailed options – handling a Major Incident
4. Systematic Security Search – a wide range of items to find on our aircraft requiring a thorough search of the cabin.
- Emergency Evacuation Slide
- Overwing Exit – inc. door removal
- Cabin Door training – inc. drills
- Smoke-filled evacuation + “infant” to find
- Pilot Incapacitation on our B737 Flight Deck inc. full drills and checklists
- Galley Fire Trainer – inc. realistic simulation with practical drills
- Toilet/Washroom Fire Trainer – inc. realistic simulation with practical drills
- Rapid Decompression – with drills
- Passenger Address & Safety DEMO in the cabin
- Duty Free/Tax Paid/Discounted Goods Service
- In-flight Service
- Boarding Passengers
- Security Search of Cabin
- Aviation Experience – a range of up to 4 airline activities on the B737
- Aviation B737 Experience for Uniformed Public Services – choose either Major Incident/Aircraft Crash + prep OR other activities included in our pricing below
- Airline Practical Activity Days – a range of up to 7 airline activities on the B737 + IFS snack lunch service
- Airport Practical Activity Days linked to both the B737 Trainer and our Check-in/Departure Lounge/Arrivals options
Costs start from only £37.00 per student and include not only all the activities chosen but our Completion Certificate and up to 150 Digital Images of students completing their practical activities onboard the B737 Trainer – even our unique Aviation Lapel Badge can be made available.
Airport Practical Activity Days
We also offer at Airport Practical Activity Days at our Boeing B737 Trainer & Aviation Centre at Bournemouth International Airport.
We can offer over 12 Airport Practical Activities including:-
- Check-in Passengers – using check-in computer system to produce boarding passes, baggage receipts and Flight Manifest
- Aviation Security – a complete a range of Passenger Security Checks – using HHMD, AMC
- “X-Ray” Passenger Baggage – checking for prohibited items
- Departure Lounge Duties inc: Passenger Address Announcements for a range of Passengers
- Boarding Gate Duties – inc: checking boarding passes and helping a range of Passengers
- Liaise with Cabin Crew and Flight Deck and help/escort a range of Special Needs Passengers
- Arrivals Procedures – meeting aircraft, escorting passengers etc.
- Passport Control – help passengers accordingly
- Customs Channels and Control – help passenger accordingly
- Deal with Passengers denied boarding and return to Landside
- Help passengers regarding lost baggage and completion of forms
These are just a few examples – we can offer many more and bespoke them to specific programmes, units and elements.