J.A.R.E. Airline Training Partnership Limited offers a range of services which are shown in the navigation buttons on this section – please view the services offered by clicking on each area of interest.
Exceptional Aviation Resources ~ Fantastic Practical Activities ~ Outstanding Value for Money
An investment in one of our training courses isn’t expensive – it’s priceless!
Let JARE ATP train you to the AVIATION GOLD STANDARD airline and airport employers are looking for in their new recruits.
Also please watch our Video/DVD by selecting the JARE ATP DVD button on our website browser to see our facilities in action.
Our website key areas include:-
- Air Cabin Crew programmes – we can offer a range of options
- Airline & Airport Contextualised programmes – here we offer a wide range of essential skills aviation personnel require which are excellent to learn prior to working for an airline or airport to demonstrate in interview situations
- Airline/Airport Customer/Passenger Service Agent programmes – we offer a range of options to cover the essential ground staff duties i.e. check-in, departure, arrivals, dispatch etc.
- Aviation First Aid programmes – this is an essential skill which enhances any previous first aid knowledge in an aviation context and we can offer a range of options with OfQual accreditation as we are approved First Aid trainers offering First Aid Award internationally recognised certification
- Background to JARE ATP traces our development over the last 24 years or so and confirms our various accreditations
- Sales of aviation equipment – this service has been at the cornerstone of our provision to help particularly colleges and schools to source and use a range of airline & airport options
- Location Map – we are easy to find and travel to being based on the South Coast in the UK at Bournemouth International Airport; you can travel easily to our Centre by road, rail and air using the motorway network, local airports and the nearest bus stop in only 250 yards from our location
- Overseas students – we take cohorts of students from Overseas onto a range of our programmes; we also have a small number of strategically sited partners offering franchise and direct delivery work – we also have a specific scheme via SB Global in India and Shanghai Jingan Language School (SJLS) in China to offer their students bespoke 3-6 month programmes and via our BAC Accreditation students can obtain secure UKBA Six Month Short-term Study Visas to gain entry to the UK to complete their programmes at JARE ATP
- Our Terms and Conditions of business are laid out very carefully and clearly so that anyone who works with JARE ATP can see immediately the terms we operate by
Please now click on one of the options on the navigation buttons above which interests you to find out more.