It’s so easy to see a bright and shiny advert when making an internet search which makes you keen to book on to one of their programmes – but is what you see what you will get?
At J.A.R.E. Airline Training Partnership we have been providing Aviation programmes for over 21 years and this track record of success is your guarantee of a quality service to fulfil all your aspirations and needs.
Check below the TEN key things you should check out and look for when booking an aviation programme:-
- Does the provider you are considering booking a course with have an Aviation Centre? We do – over 7,500 sq. ft. in fact
- Does the provider have a range of aviation resources to teach your programme? We have Aircraft, Aircraft sections, Mock-up cabins, Check-in desks, Departure Lounges, Crew Rooms, realistic aviation work environments, realistic sound effects so you can imagine you are at an airport or onboard an aircraft
- Can you contact your prospective provider and visit their Centre BEFORE you book? At JARE ATP you can phone us at any time to discuss your requirements and visit our Centre by appointment at a time to suit you
- Are the Tutors who will teach you fully qualified? At JARE ATP you will get the personal training of the two Founding Directors who have between them over 12 different teaching qualifications including a recognised University Certificate in Education
- Does the provider have aviation industry knowledge? The two JARE ATP Directors have both had senior aviation experience having reached the levels of Chief Executive of a Passenger Airline and Chief Stewardess of a Passenger Airline
- Can I obtain a range of feedback from previous students? At JARE ATP 1,000’s of students attend our programmes each year from colleges, schools and directly – their feedback is always available for new students to read BEFORE they enrol on one of our programmes
- Will attending a programme give you a realistic insight of the role you are considering and give you hands-on experience of using genuine aviation equipment? We have an extensive range of aviation equipment, aircraft, aircraft sections, check-in desks etc., which will give all students a hands-on experience and mix theoretical study with the all important practical hands-on experience of using aviation resources
- Are the programmes you are choosing genuinely “recognised” in the UK and elsewhere? ALL our programmes are either externally accredited programmes and/or linked to the UK’s Occupational Standards for the aviation discipline involved
- Codes of Practice – does the provider you are considering have a range of quality standards? At JARE ATP we are not just an ISO LRQA 9001:2008 Quality Assured Organisation Cert. No: 4000502 but also we have Data Protection with ICO including Educational Purposes No: Z9289867, we are Skills Funding Agency – ACTOR Approved, on the UK Register of Learning Providers UKPRN: 10018326, DUNS No: 719064565, a Department for Works and Pensions LVP Certified Supplier, as well as an Ascentis Approved Centre No: JARE – 1, and NCFE Approved Centre No: 8462495
- Will your provider support you before, during and after a programme? At JARE ATP we put each student at the HEART of everything we do from helping to choose the right programme BEFORE they enrol to expert and sympathetic on-course help and support and finally post-course guidance & support
From this impressive list of support what more could a prospective student want from their Aviation Training Provider?