Airlines are still recruiting cabin crew.
Although we are well into August 2011 airlines are reporting the need to recruit new cabin crew.
Flybe, Ryanair and Etihad are amongst those airlines actively seeking cabin crew and are only seeking the best recruits – it goes without saying that thorough preparation is the key to success in obtaining a cabin crew position.
This is something we consider in detail on our UK Approved programmes so that new recruits to airlines can consider some of the key attributes airlines are looking for including:-
- Meeting entry criteria for each airline
- Having the basic educational requirements
- Having appropriate customer service experience
- Understanding how to complete airline application forms, CV’s and online forms
- Having a clear understanding of the cabin crew role
- Understanding the main part of the job and have some experience of having completed them
- For each airline having a knowledge of what each airline offers their passengers
This list is not exhaustive BUT it contains some of the key points that all new recruits should be aware of when considering an Air Cabin Crew career which we cover in detail on our programmes – our care, support and help will be the key to new Air Cabin Crew recruits being successful at their airline interviews