For the first time Airline, Airport & Aviation Continuing or Continuous Professional Development for all Tutors, Teachers and Facilitators of Airline, Airport, Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality programmes – where our structured CPD differs is that it not only updates industry experience and development but it also explores the keys to adding practical context to theoretical and academic study.
- Continuing Personal & Professional Development CPD – in our quest to help Tutors and Teachers development in Aviation, Travel, Tourism & related Studies we offer a range of SIX Short CPD options which are worth 10 hours of CPD (or 10 CPD points) per option to help aid structured learning and update industry knowledge and understanding.
Over the last 10 years we have been offering Tutors and Teachers professional development in a range of contexts to support Air Cabin Crew, Airline/Airport Customer/Passenger Service Agents, Aviation roles as well Travel & Tourism options.
With CPD being an important part of a professional Tutor’s/Teacher’s ongoing commitment we have developed a range of CPD options to offer to Tutors and Teachers in these related studies spread over each academic year. They are completed by Flexible/Distance Learning to make participation easier (we can also offer an Attended option as well subject to certain minimum requirements).
The range of CPD subjects includes:-
- CPD Air Cabin Crew skills and related T&T subjects
- CPD Airline/Airport Customer/Passenger Agent skills and T&T related subjects
- CPD Aviation Security skills and T&T related subjects
- CPD Aviation First Aid skills and T&T related subjects
- CPD Airline & Airport Customer Service & Care skills and T&T related subjects
- CPD Airline & Airport Interview Techniques, Grooming & Appearance skills and T&T related subjects
The formats will include:-
- Short Flexible learning materials complete
- Short research & self-directed learning sessions
- A range of materials to complete
- A short test on the subjects covered (short answer/multiple choice)
- Return all work for marking and assessment
- A CPD Certificate is issued for successful work – each option is worth 10 CPD hours (or points) of study
The cost for all the CPD materials (inc: certification on successful completion) is only £59.95 + VAT per option OR £49.95 + VAT per option if at least three CPD options are chosen.
For an Attended programme the cost per subject is £89.95 + VAT with a minimum of 6 Tutors attending per programme.
These CPD options will appeal to both experienced teaching professionals as well as those new to teaching and new to the subject area and use a range of research methods to help build up a wider range of practical skills to use in the classroom.
Also please watch our Video/DVD by selecting the JARE ATP DVD button on our website browser to see our facilities in action.
Contact: Andrew N.S.Easton for more information on Flexible CPD options available:-
Tel: 01202 582354 or email@example.com